ephemera

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 06:02:37 PDT

I have come across this word more in the past couple of months - never
heard it before -

you may want o include on your wish lists for found objects -

Ellen in KY

Web Definition: Ephemera - Any printed or hand written item normally
discarded after its intended use such as calendars, postcards, tradecards,
and valentines.

---
ather look on the website.  This
list serv is of great value and I am so glad that i could be a part of it!
and that being said...how do i unsubscribe? :)
thanks,
ALetha Keogh
Art Teacher, New Jersey
---