Re: Need help tonite! ( Plaster mask problems)

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 12:23:17 PDT

Tempera works - especially if you spray a shiny coat at the end - I put a
tablespoon of white glue into tempera - I always gesso my masks for a
smooth coating and sand the marks out. But I teach high school and they
tend to get more complicated at that level - you can also put texture IN
with gesso. Permanent markers also work over plaster - nothing too wet.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---