Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Latin American Art Links (Mark Whistles)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 10:22:32 PDT

(Mark Alexander - I just happened to notice today that
Barakat Gallery has some nice Mayan Whistles and
Rattles images - link on my Pre-Columbian page - click
musical instruments)

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I just received word from Universes in Universe-Worlds
of Art that all information systems on the visual arts
of Latin America are now completely renewed and
updated. They contain more than 1,000 annotated links,
organized in categories.

From this start page you can access the following
- Latin America/Caribbean - continent, regions
- Argentina
- Brazil
- Chile
- Colombia
- Mexico
- Peru
- Uruguay
- Venezuela

The art directories of Asia and Africa will be renewed
beginning of 2004. Japan is already done (aprox. 250

Site compiled and managed by: Pat Binder and Gerhard

You will find links to this resourse on Pre-Columbian
Art and Art of Mexico-Latin America on my site:
And at the bottom of Art of Mexico
I have many more links to add for Latin American Art.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources