Pit firing

---------

From: art inmind (artinmind_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 08:11:45 PDT

Has anyone done pit firing in ceramics at their school? I have been looking
into the idea of digging a hole in the ground and doing an overnight firing
with my middle school classes. Can someone point me in the direction of
good resources for this process? Has anyone out there done it and have
great pointers for me?
Lynn

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

---