Re: prompts

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 08:09:03 PDT

I love this idea! Wouldn't it be fun to create enormous 'healhty' foods! Thanks.
peace, Mark

Patricia Knott <pknott@enter.net> wrote:

I occasionally pull out my "You Are What you Eat" lesson
sometimes it's an illustration sometimes a construction
last year I got a most incredible sculpture a huge scale weighing U.S. consumption of red meat vs. vegetables and grains. The student did a lot of research and the piece reflects her views about healthy eating--- the red meat side is incredible

Patty ---