RE: Plaster masks

---------

From: Meredith Steele (meredith_steele_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 07:43:07 PDT

I also think it's great that Krista is experimenting and willing to get out of her "comfort zone" in the classroom..that is what creativity is all about! It's what I try to get my students to do every day. Patricia's negative message shocked me.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Joseph Chilton Pearce