Re: Chicago, Nov. 5-8

---------

From: Judy Potter (jd-potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 07:04:16 PDT

Hi Mary Ann,
    I will be attending the NAEYC Conference also. Thanks for letting me
know when you will be presenting and that you will be "pouring tea" at
the Gryphon House booth. Sounds like fun.

    I am presenting "Expressive Arts Links to Early Literacy" on
Saturday, November 8th from 11:30 to 12:30. I will also be facilitating
as attendees "Try Out New Software" in the TECH ROOM Thursday and Friday
with other staff from the Center for Best Practices in Early Childhood.
All are invited to join the fun.

Hope to see you there.
Judy Potter

MaryAnn Kohl wrote:

> Anyone attending the NAEYC
> (national association for the education of young children)
> convention in Chicago Nov. 5-8?

---