Re: Curriculum Development Help

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 05:19:17 PDT

I am one who needs to see examples. Is it possible for someone
to send me maybe one page of curriculum for each level,
elementary, high school and middle school. I know all
districts do it different. Some state exactly how the lesson
will be given (I dont like that , takes away from teacher
creativity). I would like to see how the curriculum example
flows from the three levels.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802