RE: web page guidelines for teachers-do you have them??

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 04:29:12 PDT

Actually, Jeryl, What you're being asked to do is good - I've been asked to create my page, but when I ask for suggestions and guidelines, I can't speak the computer language well enough to get the tech gal to answer my questions. So, my web page has yet to be created.

Perhaps basic layout guidelines, what's good and why. You could get really fancy with step by step instructions to creating a nice web page (then please - o - please share it with me!)

Jan