RE: Need help tonite! ( Plaster mask problems)

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 20:50:01 PDT

In defense of Krista, she did do some research and asked for suggestions
BEFORE she began this project. Unfortunately, problems sometimes arise when
the students try the project, as opposed to the more seasoned teacher doing
it. No matter how hard we prepare, there are bound to be surprises along the
way. I think it can be turned in to a positive experience in that the students
will learn how to solve problems as they arise. No one is perfect- sometimes I
don't mind telling my students that I don't have the answer. Then, we can
solve it together. What is the alternative? Never try new projects? I, for
one, cannot imagine the thought! Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree! :)

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

===== Original Message From Patricia Knott <pknott@enter.net> =====
>I'm a bit perplexed and perhaps there is an offer as to my dismay
>but
>I wonder why any teacher of any subject would attempt to present a lesson on
>any subject or technique that he/she has not resolved before

---