web page guidelines for teachers-do you have them??

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 23:37:36 PDT

O joy! I found out today my presence is required at yet another
meeting-since I'm the webmaster at my school- I get to attend the meeting
for setting up guidelines for teachers' use and construction of their web
pages. We are a small district -only 5 schools in the whole district - and
up to this point only one person in each school could publish to the web
page. That means I get everyone's info and put on their pages from my
school. Soon each teacher will have access to do their own page but we need
to establish guidelines ( that's the memo!) So ,do any of you have
guidelines in place that you would be willing to share so I can have some
ideas to bring to the table?
         thanks, Jeryl

---