fake food

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 18:27:39 PDT

The fake food lesson is evolving as I go along. Now we are using real
containers for some of the food. For example: McDonald's french fry bags for
the french fries, popcorn bags from the movie theater for the fake popcorn,
and Herr's potato chip bags for the fake french fries. I've decided to use
real plastic dinnerware (the smallest, cheapest variety) and a real napkin.
This will all be glued onto the placemats which they make and decorate
themselves. Now I just hope they do a good job with the color mixing...
Sky in NJ

---