Need help tonite! ( Plaster mask problems)

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 16:34:45 PDT

Thanks for reading this message!!! :)

I am currently doing plaster masks with my 5th grade...never tried it
before. Today when my first class took their masks out of the molds, they
had air bubbles, holes, etc. on the front of their masks. I had them use
the inside of their mold so it would look smooth (or so I thought). Is
there a way to use the inside of the mold and get a smooth appearance
without the holes and bubbles? Or, does anyone have recommendations for
using the outside of the mold? Also, any recommendations on how to paint
these plaster masks would be greatly appreciated since I'm experimenting
with it as we speak.

Thanks so much!
Krista

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.