Chicago, Nov. 5-8

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 15:15:51 PDT

Anyone attending the NAEYC
(national association of educators of young children)
convention in Chicago Nov. 5-8?

If you are, you are invited to attend my presentation ---
This year it is on ---
How to Self-Publish Your Teaching Ideas
1:00 - 2:00 PM
McCormick North N228 (The convention center)
Otherwise, you can find me at the Gryphon House booth most of the time
where I will be signing books and helping people with art ideas.
Also, do come to the Gryphon Tea on Thursday at 3 pm...I'm pouring. (Huh?)

MaryAnn Kohl
art author
www.brightring.com

---