Re: Grant ideas needed ASAP

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 07:48:17 PDT

If this is a grant through your school how are your students going to benefit? Are you taking a group of students and asking if the grant will cover your part in coordinating it?

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:I'll think about your grant idea proposal if you help me think about
mine, lol. We have a family at my school who has donated a bunch of
money for faculty grants. They will award between 2,000 and 5,000 to 2
to 5 teachers per summer. I am trying to think of what to write for a
grant to get to go to Europe in the summer of 2004. Specifically
Belgium or countries close to Belgium. I would love to find some really
great reason to go to Belgium to tie into a trip we want to take anyway
to see a play of my husband's that is being produced in Belgium next
summer. I would love to find some really cool workshops in Europe next
summer. I would be interested in anything to do with photography,
ceramics, or metals. Does anyone know anything about Belgium? It could
be Amsterdam or France, or England, too, as it's all so close. Any
ideas how to start investigating such an idea?

Linda Woods,
Visit our Students' Art Gallery at St. John's School: www.sjs.org,
click on Fine Arts, Click on Lower and 6th Grade Art Gallery.