Grant ideas needed ASAP

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 05:30:56 PDT

Hey, my smart friends,

Our parent's association is offering grants of up to $1500 to teachers in
our school. I think I have a good chance of getting one, but all my great
ideas have floated out of my head. I teach grades 3, 4, 5 and AP Studio.
Can you think of a good idea for me to propose? They don't want to give
the money for speakers or onetime programs, but something that we can do
year after year.

What do you think? jane

---