Veterans Day Prints - And Susan's 2nd grade portrait idea!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 21:19:21 PDT

Yep... I still have Denise's Prints...These were
shared over the summer.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/denise.htm

Folks... I don't read every post anymore...If you have
a "to do" for me PLEASE use my Road Runner Email
address. I may miss a request when you include it in
in your post to someone else Jdecker@woh.rr.com

We now know who came up with the 2nd grade hand held
mirror self portrait idea with digital image...it was
SUSAN on LONG ISLAND! Thanks Susan. Jeryl found your
original post and sent it to me. I have added it to
the lesson idea:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/selfport.htm
I kind of liked giving credit to Grandma Layton, too
(smile).

Hope this helps,

Judith

--- cen_aca_dp <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org> wrote:
> Our school has a music program combined with
> Grandparents' day. In the past, I
> have done double prints (lino cuts: stripes printed
> in red, stars printed in
> white on top of each other) to hang for the program
> in years past. >
> Denise Pannell
> Defiance, OH

=====