Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: slightly off topic--ideas for Veterans Day?

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 20:15:31 PDT

Our school has a music program combined with Grandparents' day. In the past, I
have done double prints (lino cuts: stripes printed in red, stars printed in
white on top of each other) to hang for the program in years past. I would
post pictures, but today a student accidentally knocked my laptop off my desk
& shattered the screen and my Photosuite program is on there. Yikes! I had
sent photos to Judy. Maybe she still has them. (?) Hope this helps.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH