RE: slightly off topic--ideas for Veterans Day?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 20:15:31 PDT

Our school has a music program combined with Grandparents' day. In the past, I
have done double prints (lino cuts: stripes printed in red, stars printed in
white on top of each other) to hang for the program in years past. I would
post pictures, but today a student accidentally knocked my laptop off my desk
& shattered the screen and my Photosuite program is on there. Yikes! I had
sent photos to Judy. Maybe she still has them. (?) Hope this helps.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From JKGIBB1@aol.com =====
>Hi, all--
>
>Could you give me some ideas as to how Veterans Day is observed in your
>building? Assemblies? Music? Art? Speeches? Our principal has simply
told the
>teachers that we have to come up with a program (assembly) for Veterans Day,
>so I thought I would see what is done in other schools.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Irene
>
>---

---