Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

HS - Cut Paper Low Relief Design

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 13:43:34 PDT

(Sorry if you get this twice, Barb - I couldn't
remember is you were still getting Getty list mail)

Dear Art Educators,

I have added a new lesson plan from Barbara Felsecker
to High School Lessons.
Light Capturing Cut-Paper Designs:
Barbara sent me many stunning images - I selected my
favorites to put on the site. This is adaptable to
middle school (I had a coworker who did something
similar with 8th grade).

This lesson is featured in the new Dick Blick art
supply catalog.

Here is Barbara's email address to thank her.

Try this one.

P.S. for Barbara - this lesson actually was very easy
for me to get on the site. The photocopy scanned in
perfectly! I just had to re-scan the diagram to get
that to work. Thanks for sharing it. I know it will be
a big hit.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department