HS - Cut Paper Low Relief Design

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 13:43:34 PDT

(Sorry if you get this twice, Barb - I couldn't
remember is you were still getting Getty list mail)

Dear Art Educators,

I have added a new lesson plan from Barbara Felsecker
to High School Lessons.
Light Capturing Cut-Paper Designs:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/barb-paper.htm
Barbara sent me many stunning images - I selected my
favorites to put on the site. This is adaptable to
middle school (I had a coworker who did something
similar with 8th grade).

This lesson is featured in the new Dick Blick art
supply catalog.

Here is Barbara's email address
felsecker@insightbb.com to thank her.

Try this one.

Judith

P.S. for Barbara - this lesson actually was very easy
for me to get on the site. The photocopy scanned in
perfectly! I just had to re-scan the diagram to get
that to work. Thanks for sharing it. I know it will be
a big hit.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department