Re: Perspective links & Excellent High School Site

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 11:36:38 PDT

This is an excellent site for secondary perspective or a relly advanced 4th to 6th graders:
http://www2.evansville.edu/studiochalkboard/

>>> judydeckeriad@yahoo.com 10/20/03 10:32AM >>>
Perspective link added to Incredible Art Department.

Thanks for posting these links, Mark (Sackville High
School was new to me). You will find all of them on
Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm
(click on Perspective at the top)

There are also links to lesson plans on Portfolio
site.

Visit Sackville High School Art Web site:
http://www.sackville.ednet.ns.ca/art/index.html
See the Gallery for lots of project ideas -- plus many
student handouts.

I have saved this school link to run sometime on Great
Sites..Continue to post good school sites you come
across. I added this one to Art Departments on IAD.

Perspective is a top search every month on Incredible
Art Department. It would be great if someone could
submit a successful lesson plan for the site.

Judith

http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_1pt_perspective.html

http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_2pt_perspective.html
> Three Point Perspective: