upside down drawing

---------

From: Andy DiConti (ADiConti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 10:46:16 PDT

hi artednetters

it's been quite some time since posting...i must admit, i am a little
guilty of lurking. i am quite impressed with the diversity of the posts.
not that it hasn't been diverse but it seems there are a lot more
participants than as recent as a year ago. i also want to extend a
"thank you" to judy decker. i'm sure most of you would agree that we
would be somewhat lost without her awesome website...there is soooo much
there. thank you, judy...i appreciate your help!

anyway, the following link that i'm submitting is a lesson i do the
first week of school with my 8th grade students. it's a great way to let
them know that my class emphasis is on their drawing skills so i getting
'em going right from the beginning. i will post more stuff; some repeat
lessons from last year and some new ones developing.

thanks for looking...and have a great year!

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/upside_down_marilyn.htm

andy

Sincerely

Andy DiConti