Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(Interactives) Hands on Crafts/Access Art Workshops

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 08:01:58 PDT

Thanks Sara for reminding folks of these two very good

I have them both linked from Just for Kids:

Hand on Crafts is also linked from Ceramics -- and
Access Art is also linked from Art Education. Just
thought I would post for the folks who like to use IAD
to help keep track of their bookmarks (So many have
asked me to post when links are on the site)

--- wrote:
Hands on Crafts

P.S.For Sara...sedning a little prayer your way toget
better for conference....wishing you the best in your presentation.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources