(Interactives) Hands on Crafts/Access Art Workshops

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 08:01:58 PDT

Thanks Sara for reminding folks of these two very good
sites:

I have them both linked from Just for Kids:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm

Hand on Crafts is also linked from Ceramics -- and
Access Art is also linked from Art Education. Just
thought I would post for the folks who like to use IAD
to help keep track of their bookmarks (So many have
asked me to post when links are on the site)

--- Saragant@aol.com wrote:
Hands on Crafts
http://www.handsoncrafts.org/index.htm

AccessArt:
http://www.accessart.org.uk/online_workshops.html

P.S.For Sara...sedning a little prayer your way toget
better for conference....wishing you the best in your presentation.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com