Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jeffrey Robert - crayon artist link

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 07:48:54 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Anytime a site doesn't work that has been posted (and
you know others have been able to access the link)--I
would wait and try again. Servers have glitches all
the time.

If the site still doesn't work after a reasonable
amount of time --then enter the artist's name and key
word. I just entered Jeffrey Robert crayon and found
the correct link:
Then post back to the list the correct link you find.

I have him listed on American Artists page.

Thanks for letting me know my previous link was
broken...Once I provide a link to an artist, I rarely
have time to go back and check them.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department