Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: How does one sign on to ArtsEdNet ???

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 16:54:53 PDT

Took me forever it seems to sign on too...not sure what happened other than after trying three times in one week...whatever the glitch was was gone and i could sign on...perhaps it is a persistence factor?*chuckles*
sorry could not help more,but your friend is not alone...think it might have to have to with level of server traffic...

--- Woody Duncan <> wrote:
Someone is asking me how to join the list.
I sent them this message I got from Judy

This is the easiest way to find the subscribe page:

they say it doesn't work for them. Anyone out there
have any suggestions ?

                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: