Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Joe Cox - Egypt /Wendy -Crayon project

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 11:05:49 PDT

Sorry to post to the list -- but this is quicker than
finding Joe's and Wendy's email addresses right now.

Joe - You will want to look at the Sackville site --
it has the kind of lessons you were looking for
earlier this year - Middle School themes - done on a
high school level. See Egyptian Language Project:
Fun way to approach Perspective Drawing - Imaginary

Some interesting mythical creatures, too (sculptures).

Wendy - this Surreal lesson is easily doable in crayon
- you might like the Construction Paper crayons for
I saved the fish looking out the window for me.

Anyone else reading may want to look at Cristyn
Blakeney's books:

Great Lesson on Personal Identity! Paper Doll Diaries:

The site says the older art will be phased out.
 That is where I found all of these.

Lots to explore on this site.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department