Perspective links & Excellent High School Site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 10:32:00 PDT

Perspective link added to Incredible Art Department.

Thanks for posting these links, Mark (Sackville High
School was new to me). You will find all of them on
Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm
(click on Perspective at the top)

There are also links to lesson plans on Portfolio
site.

Visit Sackville High School Art Web site:
http://www.sackville.ednet.ns.ca/art/index.html
See the Gallery for lots of project ideas -- plus many
student handouts.

I have saved this school link to run sometime on Great
Sites..Continue to post good school sites you come
across. I added this one to Art Departments on IAD.

Perspective is a top search every month on Incredible
Art Department. It would be great if someone could
submit a successful lesson plan for the site.

Judith

http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_1pt_perspective.html

http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_2pt_perspective.html
> Three Point Perspective: