Thanks! CRAMMING it all in...elementary

---------

From: WIEDERHOEFT MEAGAN (M.Wiederhoeft_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 09:39:58 PDT

Thank you to everyone for the input on this matter... I feel better knowing that there are other teachers who rely on art history and art discussions to develop the quality of student work and art appreciation, even when it takes time from "hands on" activity. Thank you Judy for the excellent resources and the encouragement. It's nice to have some outside perspectives! Thank you all!

Meagan
WI