Re: Any additions to One Day Ideas? ..and Shameless promotion alert!

---------

From: C Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 07:03:09 PDT

The rollercoaster paper sculpture project: --- GOOD one!
I know my kids will LOVE this! I am definitely putting it in the sub folder
as well after I do it with them myself, cause I know they will ask to do
this again and again. It is also a great cooperative project when kids want
to work together. Thanks thanks THANKS!

Shameless promotion alert:
on a side note: My husband is a reporter for the Washington Post (Gilbert
Gaul) and his big series on prescription drugs started Sunday. He and his
partner have been working on this for over a year. He is being interviewed
on MSNBC later this afternoon around 4:30. Its a good read and kind of
scary about where your drugs might have been before they got to you as part
of it. Today focuses on internet pharmacies and middle men in the (legal)
drug business. MSNBC is featuring this story and it's information all day
and really giving it a huge push, as well as Dateline tonight.
WOO!

---