Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: high school essay length?

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 17:52:49 PDT

I usually have them do 3-4 pages, double spaced. Also, I have them list
their references, as students today just seem to get all their info off the
net. I make sure they use 3 other references besdies the internet....

>hi all,
>this might seem like a silly question for most of you, but i'm an MFA with
>very little high school teaching experience.
>>i'm teaching a class of 11th and 12th graders and would like them to
>research an artist and write a short essay about the person and her/his
>>how many words should a high school essay be?

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).