RE: Help For Art Teacher Hands

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 16:47:16 PDT

Aquaphor is excellent (we've been using it on my 5 year-old nephew's area under his mouth where he licks all the time!!!) and Neutrogena's concentrated formula works well, too. My kids are working with clay and paint right now, so I'm constantly washing my hands and running back to my office to apply Neutrogena! My hands feel fine right now...I guess it works!