Re: Help For Art Teacher Hands

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 11:14:27 PDT

A great cleanser I found for my room is GoJo Orange Liquid Soap with Pumice. If used with a nail brush, it gets anything off. A huge bottle (about a foot tall) was on sale this fall at Andersons for 8 bucks. I have stinky sinks and the orange smell fills the room. The kids clamour to clean up to use it. I think even a few get their hands dirty on purpose. lol.
Jancy