Re: CRAMMING it all in...elementary

---------

linalt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 11:10:09 PDT

With 4th and 5th, I spend 1/2 to one full class on history and prep for
a lesson. The project itself USUALLY lasts for one to four lessons.

With 2nd and 3rd, I usually don't spend more than 1/2 class on history
and prep. The project can go from one to three classes, rarely more.

With K and 1st, usually demo and lesson are one class. Occasionally, it
might go to two.

Lin

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 12:58 PM, WIEDERHOEFT MEAGAN wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, how long do you/your students spend on an
> average project in art class?

---