HS Crayon Lesson PLans on IAD (Wendy - all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 09:23:36 PDT

Thanks Wendy for posting this link. I have already
shared it with the other lists.

I am saving this site to feature on Great Sites-
Crayon Art by Jeffrey Robert:
http://www.thecrayonartist.com/

In the mean time - I have added him to American
Artists page on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm#R

There is Ken Schwab's Illumination on Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-illumination.htm
He has used crayon for other resist projects, too.
I can see Sue Galos' distorted portraits done with
crayon, too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/draw.htm
all of these projects shown at the bottom could be
done with crayon.

Michal's Surreal portraits with distorted grids would
be a good one too...I just thought of that one (linked
from Middle School page)

The Surreal Montage (Collage - Drawing) on High School
Lessons would be adaptable. Students would create a
surreal collage using magazines -- then render a
portion of it in crayon (the lesson plan has pen and
ink).

If I think of any other lessons on IAD that are
adaptable, I'll forward your way along with any ideas
that come from the other lists.

Judith

--- wendy free <wendypaigefree@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.thecrayonartist.com/
> am working on putting together an online photo album
> of my hs kids' stuff so far this year - up soon,
> hopefully!
>
> :D wendy

=====
Judith Decker