Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

WOW! crayon artist

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 08:08:18 PDT
would love to hear about upper level projects you all have done or are thinking of doing with crayons. my art 2's did fruit/veg/floral studies last year with them and they were pretty amazing (virus ate my picts, waaaaah!).
was thinking a crayon pumpkin/gourd or halloween candy assortment still life would be a neat upper level holiday project...
am working on putting together an online photo album of my hs kids' stuff so far this year - up soon, hopefully!
:D wendy

Do you Yahoo!?