Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Help For Art Teacher Hands

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 21:39:58 PDT

Darla Ninteman wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Do any of you have a secret solution to keeping your hands clean and
> healthy?? <snip>

Find a Fuller Brush salesperson--yes, they do still exist--and buy one
of their great hand/nail brushes. They last forever. It won't remove
all the stains, so learn to revel in your "creative" hands.

I really like Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion to use throughout the day
after each time I wash my hands (the students get the dollar store
brand), then at night before I go to bed I use Vaseline Creamy, rubbing
it in really well, esp. around my cuticles. Both of these are
relatively inexpensive brands from any drugstore.