Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: tempera paint brands

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 18:55:12 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

......This year I took a detour from my usual Crayola Premier Tempera with
its great coverage, colors, but often too thick consistency, bought Sax
Ultra (Bunky's suggestion), and LOVE them! The coverage is wonderful, but
best of all, the consistancy is perfect!
Susan on Long Island
Hi, Susie-Q
Just thought I'd interject a note here. It wasn't me who recommended the Sax
Ultra. I like (no love) the regular Sax True Color tempera paint. It's
cheaper than the Ultra and you can get it in gallon pumps. Correct me if I'm
wrong but I think the Ultra still comes in 1/2 gals. only.