AP - High School Portrait Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 13:16:25 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Since folks are searching Incredible Art Department
for portrait lessons, I got this one linked up right
away. This one is from Kathy Fiske for Advanced
Placement. Looks like one that is pretty open and gets
kids thinking on their own - developing their own
style.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kathy-me.htm

I haven't heard back from Kathy if she has any images
for this lesson. I'll add them when I do -- just check
back sometime. Lesson is linked from High School
Lesson page (all new lessons are added at the top).

Right now, I don't have good drawing sites with
exemplars to link up. I do have some portrait
tutorials that Sue Gallos posted. I'll try to get
those links added soon. If anyone has good drawing
sites that you use with AP students - please post to
the list.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker