Help For Art Teacher Hands

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 12:39:09 PDT

Hi everyone,
Do any of you have a secret solution to keeping your hands clean and
healthy?? I, like I'm sure many of you do, wash my hands over and over and
over and over and over and over(!) each day. I am just soooo tired of
leaving school at the end of each day with hands that are still stained a
variety of colors and are all dried out from too much washing with that
harsh school soap. Someone out there must know of a happy alternative for my
hands. Help!

Darla in Michigan

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---