Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Assessment in Photoshop- Donna's Lesson Plans

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 10:47:37 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

See if this lesson plan format will work for you:
If link breaks - The Photoshop Curriculum Plan is
linked from High School Lesson Plans - then click on
Assessment to go to Donna's Lesson. If this Visual Pun
idea interests you - I have links to add for ideas
(I'll have to verify them before I add then):

Here are some more EXCELLENT guides Donna has shared
with the list:
These can be used as a format to follow in developing
your own handouts using your own software.
I posted these over the summer - but we hav ahd many
new sign up since then. I have planned a separate Art
and Technology section for these on the site. That is
to come.

--- Donna Pauler <> wrote:
> I teach Photoshop--Digital Imaging I and II at a
> community college. I
> use variety of techniques for instruction and
> evaluation.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department