Re: CRAMMING it all in... -Meagan and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 08:06:00 PDT

Meagan and all.....

I spoke to Meagan off list already....but the most
important research to prove that what you are doing is
right is Bloom's and Howard Gardener. Use those two to
back you up. Sometime I will revise the Bloom's
Triangle to reflect how we use in it art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/blooms.htm
(this was from Dawn Stienecker - Jackie has the whole
Bloom's - sample questions and such on her site)
Maybe now I am seeing it more as a ladder? or maybe as
a trapezoid? with the wider part at the top?

These two researchers are good to back you up -- no
one will question what you do. Just keep dong the
right thing (smile). Now you can speak with
"authority". Thanks for "listening" (and thanks Susan
and Sky for backing me up --smile -- I knew I was
right, too. Let the classroom teachers do the rush art
stuff).

Judith

=====
Judith Decker