tempera paint brands

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 20:46:49 PDT

Hi, all,

I apologize if this message comes through twice; the first one never
showed up on the list after I sent it around noon.

Have inherited several brands of tempera paint and am now preparing to
pack for the move to my new classroom in Nov. I was wondering if you
had any feedback on these brands as far as consistency and mixability (I
currently have no sink so have not used any of them yet). I'll pack up
the recommended brands and "graciously" lend the rest to other teachers ;)

Gothic
Prang
ColorArt
Ross