Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Two Advanced High School Lessons - NAEA Updates

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 12:29:36 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Vivian Komando sent me two lessons for advanced high
school students. One is Scuptural Ceramics inspired by
Kandinsky the other is Digital Photo

I am sharing the easy way first...These will not be
linked up to IAD Lesson Plans until I can get the
links resourcces checked. See if they are adaptable to
your program.

ALSO.... I have updated all of the information I have
from NAEA - about conference - grants - no new jobs.
NAEA is linked from Art News:

I haven't added any Getty updates since I came back to
the list - I'll still leave the ones up in case you
missed them. I'll continue to post site updates since
many are interested. No more replies to the list are
necessary (I sent my reply to Susan off list)

Judith Decker

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department