Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

moulage and flexwax

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 12:18:40 PDT

before I buy the mentioned materials, I thought I would ask a few questions to the list. If you have any answers, I would appreciate your response?
Have you used these materials for mold making?
Would one or the other be more appropriate for making molds of student faces?
How about ease of use. What has you experience been with either one?
Are the finished molds sturdy enough to cast well?
What materials did you use to cast the object?

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South