Re: copper enameling

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 11:45:29 PDT

We still do it. I think we order all of the supplies from Nasco, but I
d have to check to be sure. Email me if you have questions....

>Dear good art list people,
>Does anyone still use thoose little enameling kilns? I inherited two of
>them with some powerded glass from the clay teacher. I'd like to use it
>with my jewelry class, if this stuff is still sold. Any
>thoughts????????????????? Gabrielle in Minneapolis

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---