Re: art/interactive websites -Middle School site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 10:21:53 PDT

Colette,

This is a good one that is linked on my Art Education
page:
ARTiculation
http://www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/websites/ARTiculationFinal/MainPages/index.htm
If the link breaks - it is listed under Art Criticism:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

Lots of Interactive Sites listed on this page, too.
If I think of any more good ones -- I'll send them off
list so as not to bog down for others - I just thought
other middle school teachers might like this one too.

I did add Meredith's Color Theory Link on Art
Education and Color Symbolism page.

Note to all:

Folks, when I post these links it is in NO WAY self
promotion.... I put these pages out there for YOU to
use. I only post them to the list so others know where
to find them on my site, too (and IAD). I do apologize
to all who I have offended by posting links to my site
and Incredible Art Department. I do feel I have just
as much right to answer a list question as anyone
does. Please direct future complaints about my posts
to (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). It is just a personal
preference of mine. I read that mail first. Thank you
for understanding. I no longer open every Getty post.

Have a great day!

Judith Decker

=====
Judith Decker