Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Elements of Art: teachers of primary kids

From: BRP Books (books_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 10:22:18 PDT

I'm trying to learn more about the different elements of art so I can better
explain them to the regular elementary/primary classroom teachers I work
with. Up til now, I've been encouraging them to let kids explore materials.
Now we are working towards more definite considerations in their kids' art.

I would like to come up with examples of very simple art projects that focus
on each of the elements. I'm good on most of them, but wondered if you might
have suggestions of what YOU would use as examples for them.

Thanks for your help,
I want to make this workshop
I'm doing more meaningful.

MaryAnn F. Kohl