Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art/interactive websites -Colette and all

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 09:39:36 PDT

Hi Colette,

I have lots of Interactive sites on my Web site:
For just about any culture that your middle school
curriculum covers.

On my Museum pages - there are links to Museum sites
with Interactives:
USA Museums

Many Art for Kids sites:

I have many-many more interactives that are not on the
site - See ArtsConnected - Minneapolis Museum of
Art....Smithsonian ...Metropolitan Museum of Art. I
have a long list of math-art sites, too. If you want
my long list of links that are not on the site - send
an email to (anyone else is welcome
to request them too) -- Only reply if you can open
email attachments. If you request to my Yahoo account,
I may not see it right away. I answer all Road Runner
mail first ( Hope this helps.

Judith Decker

--- Colette C <> wrote:
> I now have a computer for my students but I don't
> have any art software for
> my them. I am looking for some cool interactive
> websites for my students to
> go to when they finish their work.
> Thanks for all you do!
> Colette