assessment in Photoshop

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 09:12:03 PDT

Hello all,
When teaching Photoshop, how do you evaluate skills?
For instance- the text we use to teach the software
has exercises at the end of each section- we have the
students do those and then we move on to more complex
assignments we have designed. Does anyone else find
that the students rush through the exercises then
don't know how to do the applications? I know
Photoshop is a complex program- I don't have a problem
with them using their books for reference once they
start on the complex assignments. I guess- to make a
rambling post short- I am wondering what strategies
other people use when teaching Photoshop.

Thanks
Amanda Linn

=====
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear- George Orwell