Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 07:58:52 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: 17 Oct 2003 15:00:01 -0000
From: "elekecr" <williamume@ineconline.org>
To: artsednet-request
Date: 17 Oct 2003 15:00:01 -0000
From: "elekecr" <williamume@ineconline.org>
To: williume@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: fund transfer
 =0A  =0ADear Sir,=0A =0AMy name is William Ume,=0A =0APresently, I am work=
ing in an African country.=0A =0AI got your contact via an online network a=
nd felt you may be willing to pursue this with me.=0AThis proposal may soun=
d strange to you or probably you may even think it is a joke, because of lo=
ts of funny mails circulating over the Internet. Well if you do, I really u=
nderstand, but honestly my friend, I am really handicaped, because this is =
the only means available to me to communicate to you.=0A =0AHonestly, I thi=
nk you should give me a trial, I need your assistance and the deal is good.=
=0A=0AThe deal involves the transfer of funds, safely abroad. For your role=
, you are to receive a percentage of the funds, based on a sharing formula =
that will be agreed by both parties.=0AIf you are interested in pursuing th=
is further please contact me via e-mail so that I can furnish you with the =
relevant details about the origin of the fund and the modalities for the de=
al.=0APlease send your response to my private e-mail williume@indiatimes.co=
m=0A=0AWilliam.=0A=0A =0A =0A =0A =0A=0A =0A =0A =0A =0A=0A