Foil People Sculpture-Around the World

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 20:38:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jeryl Hollingsworth shared her foil people sculpture
idea with the Getty list - they were a big hit.
I have added them in the Files for Sharing:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/world.htm

More ideas to come on this one. These ideas will just
be left as ideas for you to write your own lesson
plans. I'm thinking of just linking up an ideas page
to the Lesson Plan index.

Do take a look at all of her foil people. I probably
won't be able to keep all of them on the page. Her
insruction sheet is a Word file - it takes a while to
load (it is very helpful). I have a different
instruction sheet that I will make available too - I
just don't know who sent it to me as it was over a
year ago.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/foil.doc
I will NOT leave this file on the site for long - so
save it if you want it. I tried to find out who sent
it - but there was no name on the email I had. If
anyone remembers this one - I'll add your name to the
file.

Enjoy! More ideas from Jeryl to come.

Judith

=====